Administrative Assistant- Winnsboro, TX
Team Worldwide is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to our team. In this role, the employee will have an opportunity to work with upper management, corporate staff, and branch owners. The employee will assist in several functions such as bid responses to key accounts, the sales process and decision making, and the development of new ideas around sales, marketing, and growing business with new business. This position will also assist in cultivating the relationship with branch management.
Team is a worldwide, yet locally-minded business with the resources to offer global control of our clients’ product movement. As a multi-year recipient of the Logistics Management Quest for Quality Award in Freight Forwarding, the Team Worldwide commitment makes every delivery like a trip around the corner—no matter where that corner is.
Position Overview and Responsibility
- Process and prepare customer letters, PowerPoint presentations, email communications and various customer/branch related sales focused functions.
- Assist in the preparation of RFQs and RFPs.
- Assist in travel, hotel and car rental arrangements.
- Set up and coordinate sales conference calls to include managing the roster, confirming attendance, coordinating follow-up items, inviting guest speakers and submitting agenda items to the offices.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the needs of the administrative team are met.
- Assist with TeamNav updates including TeamTalk posts, event calendar posts and accuracy, and posts on Sales/Marketing tab.
- Communicate with employees on webinars, how to training sessions, monthly calls, and other system-wide communication.
Reports to the President of Team Worldwide.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong computer skills: email, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong communication skills: written oral, listening and interpersonal.
- Effective business writing skills.
- Ability to read and interpret written communications.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to creatively assemble multiple communications into a single document.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines with quality content.
This job description is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.